Live life on the burger-side. The Crazy Caprese Burger is July's Burger of the Month. It's fresh and veggie-packed, the flavours will ignite your tastebuds. You know, kinda like fireworks.
The proceeds raised from the burger will be helping out Ban Fur Farms BC, our newest community partner. They are doing some great work, check out their page if you want to learn more.
Has eating a burger ever felt this good?
CRAZY CAPRESE BURGER
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Yield: 4 Burgers
4 Burger buns
1 pkg VGB burgers
½ cup VGB BBQ glaze, to baste the burgers
1 pkg ottima Mozza cheeze, sliced into 12
12 basil leaves
8 slice vine ripe tomatoes
2 cup baby spinach
4 tbsp basil mayo
2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Preheat BBQ to 400*F.
- Place burgers on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Brush the burgers with BBQ sauce between each flip and again when you remove from the grill.
- Toast the buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Layer the bottom bun with basil mayo, baby spinach, tomatoes, burger patty, cheeze, balsamic glaze, basil leaves and you may require a bamboo skewer or two to hold the top on.
- Ottima Mozza is only available at the Butcher Shop
- Any vegan balsamic glaze will work!
Be sure to share your Crazy Caprese Burger with us using #TheVeryGoodButchers and tagging @theverygoodbutchers.