The Sicilian Kiss Burger of the Month Recipe
- 4 Very Good Burgers
- 1 Very Good Pepperoni, sliced in to 12 pieces
- ½ cup Very Good Butchers BBQ Glaze, to baste the burgers
- 4 Burger Buns
- 4 tbsp sundried tomato aioli
- 2 c baby arugula
- 8 slice vine ripe tomatoes
- 1 pkg Very Good Cheese Ottima Mozza Cheese, sliced into 12
- 2 roasted red peppers, peeled, seeded and quartered
- 12 artichoke hearts halved
- Preheat BBQ to 400*F.
- Place burgers on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Grill the pepperoni slices for 2-3 minutes each side
- Brush the burgers with BBQ sauce between each flip and again when you remove from the grill.
- Toast the buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Layer the bottom bun with sundried tomato aioli, baby arugula, tomatoes, burger patty, cheese, roast red peppers, artichokes and more sundried tomato aioli.
- Grab a stack of napkins and enjoy!
- Please note this recipe makes 4 burgers.
- Ottima Mozza is only available at the Butcher Shop, but any vegan mozza will work.
Be sure to share your Sicilian Kiss Burger with us using #TheVeryGoodButchers and tagging @theverygoodbutchers.